Terms and Conditions
Using our Site
- You may view (and, where applicable) listen to) the content available on the Site for personal non-commercial use. You may occasionally print individual webpages on the Site for your private non-commercial use, provided that such printing is not substantial or systematic and our trade marks and copyright and trade mark notices are not removed.
- Unless otherwise stated in these Terms, you must not (whether directly or indirectly) copy, download, store, make available, distribute, sell or offer to sell all or any part of the content or Site, or download or otherwise copy (whether directly or indirectly) any content, files or data from the Site to make or populate a database or publication of any kind whatsoever. If you require any further information on permitted use, or a licence to re publish any part of the Site (or any Content), please email us at email@example.com.
- You must not use all or any part of our Site or the contents on it for commercial purposes without our permission.
Maintenance of the Site
- Making your use of the Site enjoyable means we need to fix bugs, install updates and do general diagnosis and maintenance of the Site. We will try to do scheduled maintenance during times when we anticipate that online use is lower than normal.
- We also need to be able to do emergency maintenance and/or suspend access to the servers where, in our reasonable discretion, we see the need to do that. We will try to have the Site available again as soon as we think it is safe to do so.
Validity of these Terms
If any part or provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other part or provision.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
These Terms are governed by English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute relating to these Terms.