Terms and Conditions
Buerger's Disease Information Form
Your content - what we are allowed to do
- We may publish, check, edit or remove all or part of the comments or other material, including your name, town and country, which you submit to us ('Your Content'), at our sole discretion. We are not obliged to do any of these things and we may not.
- You retain any copyright you may have in Your Content. By submitting material to us, you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive worldwide licence to use, copy, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, make available, communicate and distribute Your Content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. By submitting Your Content, you warrant that you have the right to grant this licence. The licence is capable of sub-license by us to other entities and brands in our group of companies.
- To the extent permitted by law, you waive your moral rights (e.g. the right to be identified as author or to object to derogatory treatment) in Your Content.
This clause (above) means, for example (without limitation), that we can:
- Continue to publish all or part of Your Content, including your name, town, country, etc ... even if you change your mind and want us to remove it.
- Remove Your Content, even if you have not breached these Terms and Conditions.
- Use all or part of Your Content in promoting our Site.
- Edit your Content, which may result in a part of it being modified and displayed, including without your name.
Please note that we do not check, monitor, moderate or even see all the content submitted to us. While some content are pre-moderated (i.e. checked in advance by us before publication), some are not.
Your content - what you are not allowed to do
You must not submit any material to our Site that:
- defamatory, malicious, threatening, false, misleading, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, harassing, blasphemous or racist
- indecent, obscene or of a sexual nature
- a breach of confidentiality or someone's privacy
- could prejudice any active legal proceedings of which you are aware
- is likely to:
- cause someone alarm, anxiety or distress
- encourage violence or racial or religious hatred
- infringes any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trade marks. This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material
- is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software, harmful data or conduct)
- advertises any product or services
- impersonates anyone else or otherwise misrepresents your identity, affiliation or status
- is in breach of these Terms
- is, encourages or teaches conduct that is a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful
- The information contained on this Site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should check any information on the Site and use your own judgment before doing or not doing anything on the basis of what you see. We give no warranties of any kind in relation to the Site or its contents.
- Except for liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, we are not liable for:
- any action you may take as a result of relying on any information provided on this Site or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action
- any dealings you have with third parties (e.g. other users, advertisers or promoters) that take place using or facilitated by the Site
- any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of: your use of the site, or a breach of these Terms
- We are not responsible if you cannot access the Site properly or at all because of any event outside our control, for example (without limitation) the performance of your or our ISP, your browser or the Internet.
- The Site relies in part on software to work. Software has bugs. Whilst we will monitor the Site and try to fix bugs, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual feature of the Site will be error free, available all the time and/or free from viruses.
- However, nothing in these Terms will affect any liability we may have for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
Back to Top